Dialogue With Peers and Thought Leaders!
On Feb. 11, 2021, join our virtual dialogue on the research and practices that build healthy, vibrant, and humane organizations and communities. This is the second in a series of events to celebrate the 50th year of the Organization Development and Change Division of the Academy of Management that will continue throughout the year.
Our two sessions on Feb. 11 will feature thought-leaders who will address what we might do to strengthen the relationship between the academic and applied worlds. We will explore these themes:
- Examples of research and rigorous practices that build healthy, vibrant and humane organizations and communities.
- How can managers, educators and other practitioners of Organization Development and Change, be better partners to create the solutions the world is calling for.
- How the ODC Division might better position itself to support the ongoing development of research, education, and practices related to healthy, vibrant and humane organizations.
We have set up two sessions with thought-leaders who have worked at the intersection of academia and practice. The panelists that have committed thus far include:
- 2:30am EST – New York, USA
- 7:30am GMT – London, United Kingdom
- 8:30am CET – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2:30pm IST – Delhi, India
- 3:30pm SGT – Singapore, Singapore
- 6:30pm AEDT – Sydney, Australia
- 6:30am – Honolulu, Hawaii
- 8:30am PST – San Francisco, USA
- 10:30am – Central America
- 11:30am EST – New York, USA
- 1:30pm CLT – Santiago, Chile
- 4:30pm CET – Berlin, Germany
We want to hear your voice!
Our long-term goal is to build a hub – a thriving community – where outstanding research and innovative applied work intersect! We want to explore how researchers, educators, managers, and practitioners can work collaboratively to encourage healthy, vibrant, and humane organizations and communities at this moment in the world.
Please join us for this important, future-defining dialogue!
Sponsor: Organization Development and Change Division of the Academy of Management
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Duration: 90 minutes in a virtual format, with additional social hour post event, offered in two separate sessions
What if I can’t attend? Click here for alternatives and to join our mailing list