CHAPTER I: NAME – REGISTERED OFFICE – PURPOSE – TERM OF THE ASSOCIATION
Article 1: Name
- The association is named “International Federation of Scholarly Associations of Management”, hereafter referred to as the “Association”. The Association is governed by the provisions of the Belgian Code of Companies and Associations applicable to not for profit associations.
- All acts, invoices, announcements, publications, letters, order notes, websites and other documents, whether in electronic or non-electronic form, emanating from the Association must contain the following information:
- the name of the Association;
- its legal form, in full or in abbreviated form;
- the indication of its registered office;
- its enterprise number;
- the words “register of legal persons” or the abbreviation “RLP”, followed by the indication of the court of the registered office of the Association;
- where applicable, the Association’s e-mail address and website;
- where applicable, the indication that the Association is in liquidation.
Article 2: Registered office
- The registered office of the Association is located in Belgium, in the Brussels-Capital Region.
- The Board of Directors may transfer the registered office of the Association to any place in the Brussels-Capital Region. The decision to transfer the registered office must be published in the Annexes to the Belgian Official Journal. The Board of Directors is authorised to establish the coordinated version of the Articles of Association and to file it with the clerk’s office of the enterprise Court.