Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
The closing webinar of our series was held on May 20 on #management #research #quality #evaluation triggered by the Financial Times survey. The panelists were:
– Tj Adegbesan, PhD, former academic, founder and CEO, Gidi Mobile
– Michael Barzelay, professor of public management, former LSE Department of Management head
– Eric Cornuel, EFMD Global president
– Claudia Costin, former professor, and minister, Brasil
– Lu Fucai, 江西财经大学 University of Finance and Economics president
– Ella Reinders, Taylor & Francis Group
– Marie Laure SALLES, PhD HDR Dhc , director, @HEID, CH, former Dean of @Science Po Management & Innovation school, FR
– Tomoki Sekiguchi, co-EiC of Applied psychology, president of EAMSA, and vice president of AJBS
– Dr M’Bayang Thiam, PhD, active change management, former corporate VP of Philip Morris International
Andrew Jack will also participate on behalf of Financial Times
David Zoogah, president of the Africa Academy of Management, will co-chair the event together with our then president.
We aimed to have representatives of the different stakeholder groups invited in the prior four webinars.