Copyright© International Federation of Scholarly Associations of Management, All Rights Reserved.
Our General Assembly committee for the 2022 congress met today, online of course. It was co-chaired for the first time by our VP conferences, Dr. Dhruba kumar Gautam.
We made substantial progress on the online congress content to take place in September/October 2022, consisting of round tables with experts from different parts of the world on:
– the rules of the game and incentive structure in management research worldwide
– AI and the future of management research
– the pros and cons of open access and science as currently defined
– the future of doctoral education in management
– technology and the future of higher education
– SDGs and the measurement of societal impact of organizations in general
– studying and promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in organizations
More information coming early Fall. Stay tuned-)