Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds:
Our General Assembly committee for the 2022 congress met today, online of course. It was co-chaired for the first time by our VP conferences, Dr. Dhruba kumar Gautam.
We made substantial progress on the online congress content to take place in September/October 2022, consisting of round tables with experts from different parts of the world on:
– the rules of the game and incentive structure in management research worldwide
– AI and the future of management research
– the pros and cons of open access and science as currently defined
– the future of doctoral education in management
– technology and the future of higher education
– SDGs and the measurement of societal impact of organizations in general
– studying and promoting diversity, inclusion and equality in organizations
More information coming early Fall. Stay tuned-)